Share the Seat - Not the Sweat!
You probably haven't thought about it much, or maybe like us, you HAVE: other people's sweat on gym equipment and rower seats. Yeah, it's nasty. Nobody wants to share that, and yet we do it all the time!
Do you Crossfit? Go to Orange Theory? Planet Fitness? LA Fitness? We sit on a lot of equipment. While we are sweating. We share this equipment with so many other people.
Sure, we wipe it after use, but we know just as well as you how some people wipe it 's kinda awkward to wipe down the equipment BEFORE you use it, so you just sit down and get to work. And sweat. And get up to go get the towels with the sanitizer spray and leave that embarrassment there til you get back. Ugh.
Has it ever bothered you before now? It bothered us. Not only do we not like sitting in other people's sweat, we don't like to leave a nasty seat behind for someone else. Problem solved.
is a portable non-slip, moisture-absorbing seat pad that's super comfortable, and it makes every piece of equipment that you sit on YOUR OWN. It's small and portable, there's nothing to attach, and it won't move!
It's a moisture-absorbing barrier between you and the seat, and you'll leave the seat sweat-free and ready for the next person, who will likely love you for it.
- You know how uncomfortable the hard plastic seats on rowers are. The pressure on the glutes and hamstrings hurt your booty bones and sometimes cuts off circulation, causing pain or numbness. Row-Pro® decreases the pressure on your rear and increases the comfort and productivity of your row.
- If you haven't thought of sitting in sweat before now, we apologize. But that.
PORTABILITY. Toss it in your gym bag. Place it on the rower seat or whatever equipment you sit on at the box or gym - there's nothing to attach.
VERSATILITY. So many uses!
CLEAN AND GREEN. Simply rub a little detergent and water onto the fabric side and rinse. Air dry, and you're good to go!
WHAT DO I DO WITH IT?
The GymPro® is portable and versatile and is used for:
- the rower - you know, that hard, plastic seat that you share with others
- creating a barrier between you and all the gym equipment you sit on
- making back squats more stable and comfortable on your upper back and neck
- sitting on in the car when you drive home from a sweaty workout